Saturday, July 19, 2008

Slimfast update

So everything was going really really well. I was sticking to my plan, then Fawn called, and we went to Red Lobster, but if that wasn't bad enough I spent the entire day yesterday gorging myself full of food. But today is a new day, and i have every intention of getting back on track. I am pretty sure I have recently already lost some weight. Things that were not looking so good on me are starting to fit rather nicely. I have decided after staring at myself in the mirror naked for about an hour yesterday that I would really only like to lose about an inch off of everything and tone up. I want to get TONER (get it.. I know I am gay) Anyways, If I happen to lose more fantastic, but I am excited and Monday you will have my measurement results and hopefully I will have bought a scale by then.
I am still loving most of the food and we are embarking into week two... Here's to living a healthier lifestyle!
Much of my love!

No comments: