Thursday, July 17, 2008

Love, love, love slimfast!

So day three... I do believe and I am no longer starving, and I am drinking so much more water. I have been following my meal plan and exercising, so I feel great. (A little sore... due to NOT exercising for years)
The great thing about slim fast is they give you this meal plan and if you don't like the food or you don't have it right now or whatever you can substitute things... They have an awesome list of recipes and substitutions. And if you are willing to try new foods, it so worth it. Last night I had Pesto chicken, glazed baby carrots and red potatoe fries... Delicious, and my husband loved them too. The shakes are def. better cold and when chugged and the "snack" bars are delicious, at least the ones I have tried. I am loving it. Hopefully I can sick to this plan and hey if I decide I really want a cheese burger with mushrooms, I log into my plan.. Find it in alternative foods, for the nutritional info. and calorie count and it goes into my plan! SO I can see the damage done or not done. And I am certainly not going to neglect my junk food needs. I absolutely do have a problem with junk food, I am just trying not to eat as much..
I have heard that it's like smoking. The more you eat the more you crave. So if you can get it out of your system you will no longer crave it... We'll see about that!... Well I am going to buy a scale this weekend so I will be posting not only my measurements, but my weight as well....
Too bad Fawn is the only person who cares about my blogs. Hey maybe someday I'll get an audience! I will blog back soon! :)

No comments: