Monday, July 14, 2008

Slim Fast Challenge

Okay... This blog is about to be brutally honest. I am about to embark on a new weight loss challenge! On paper the slim fast program looks like the least to give up and the most inexpensive. Not that I think I am fat... But I am over wight for my height and I could be a lot happier with my body... I would like to start eating healthier also.
So Slim-Fast.com is completely free, and they set up a personalized food day plan, and exercise plan. It goes by your weight, height and how much you want to lose. Then it takes your calorie count for the day and plans your meals and snacks for the day.
Because I started too late in the day, I will start tomorrow, and blog about my progress once a week... I don't actually know how much I weigh, but I do know that it's around 168lbs. I know that's crazy. I am five foot five, and here are my measurements, which I take frequently, and will use as a more accurate way to measure my success! So here I am ready to let it all hang out!

My waist is 32 in.
Belly 37.5 in.
My booty 41.5 in.
right thigh 25 in.
left thigh 25.5 in.
right arm 12.5 in.
left arm 12 in.
Alright let's see if the slim fast works... To be continued...

1 comment:

Fawn said...

Good Luck, Lizzie Lou!