Monday, July 14, 2008

Buying a house with bad credit

So I have never cared that my credit was bad. I always thought it wasn't a big deal, I mean who cares if I can't own a house, it would be more work for me anyways! Then I was visiting an old family friend and he was talking about how he knew someone selling a three bedroom house with a lot of land, and etc... Curiously I went to look at it, and immediately fell in love. The house isn't much to look at, at first glance that is, but after walking through it a few times I already have plans of how I would fix it up. I can actually see me and my husband Greg growing old together, sitting on the front porch watching our kids, then grand kids, and maybe even great grandkids, playing on the tire swing in the front yard. I have become obsessed, all I can think about is this house. And now of course Greg and I are paying for our credit problems. Why on earth didn't I listen to my mother when she said getting a credit card was a bad idea. Further more, we don't even know anyone who could or would co sign for a loan. Now I have to sit by and hope that someday somehow I'll be able to live in my dream home! But I know it's not really likely... Too bad. But if anyone out there knows of any type of loop holes or somewhere that doesn't care much about poor credit, let me know. I am dying to live in this house!
All I have to say now is... POOP

No comments: