Monday, July 21, 2008

Week one.... results

So week one of the slim fast challenge is over. Let me start by saying, I did not do well sticking to the plan this weekend... Like not at all, but today I am back on track. That seems to be one of the great things about this program. It still works when you stray.
I still haven't bought a scale, but I took my measurements and here it is:

Waist: 31 in.
Belly: 36 in.
Butt: 40.5 in.
Right Thigh: 24 in.
Left Thigh: 24.5 in.
Right Arm: 12 in.
Left Arm: 11.5 in.

My pants are already getting looser! And I don't feel so gross! So here's to the next week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course I read this you always have something interesting to say. Hang in there Liz you can do it. Its tough to get started at first but you already feel better. Ive recently had to reclaim my body too. My motivation was the new Nike shox+ that sync with your Ipod, it tracks everything calories, miles, pace, etc... I know you can do it Good Luck.

Lizzie Lou said...

Thanks for encouragement