Saturday, July 19, 2008

People Stink... well some of them

Recently, I was informed about a "good" friend of mine bashing me to almost a total stranger. This person, (the basher, not the stranger, ) Not only said some things that were completely untrue and mean, but she said things that could cause a huge problem in my marriage if she's saying things like this to other people. But what really gets me is I haven't really done anything to her. The only thing that I can think of is that she's completely jealous. The only time she wants to be my friend is when things are going horribly wrong in my life. She seems to love the drama, but whenever things are going well, (which they have been for a long time, other than a fat, and an ugly remark) I can never seem to find her. Granted the Basher has had a rough life, but most of it she chose for herself. At one point in my life I thought that she could be a really great friend, but I guess when jealous it can't be.
I know that people always say that if someone talks about you behind your back they're jealous, well I know that is not always the case, but in this particular instance, I strongly feel that it's true. I mean come on, I do have a pretty fantastic life full of things this person does not have. I have a great family, my husband though a dummy at times, is an amazing man, to whom I am attracted to more and more everyday, I have two beautiful children to the same man, my husband, and finances and god willing I would eleven more. I have a nice home, though we rent. Greg takes care of us, and works his ass off to support us and make us happy, I have great friends who would do anything for us, and knows how to make me fell special! (You know who you are)
I have many options of how I live my life, a great relationship with my parents, and n\most of all that really seems to make the Basher angry is that I am happy... And I really really am.
So I say to anyone else who may be out there trying to make my good name ugly
. I get to have these things in my life because I have and continue to make the right decisions. Every thing that happens is an effect of a decision you have decided to make. Having babies, though they may have been a surprise was a decision. Getting married, a decision. Putting your life into God's hands, is a decision. Even things in your life that you can't change, that just happen and a suck... The way you react to them is a decision. If you want your life full of chaos it is a decision you make!
I chose to live a christian life. I dedicate to helping people as much as I can. Anybody who actually knows me knows that's true. I am a good person, who would never intentionally hurt someone. I apologize for my mistakes and learn from them. For the most part I try hard to be a good friend, and I love with my entire body. So to the Basher, because if you are reading this, and I am sure you will, and you're right, this if to you; Find something else to do. If you don't like me, don't talk to me... and though it is probably true, I would still do whatever I could for you, if you needed something, I don't particularly like you. I think that you have serious problems, and I hope that you seek help, And I do hope that you find happiness someday. Focus on your life and the people that you love. Do NOT, however focus on people that you don't like apparently. Don't be jealous, make your own life beautiful. I wish you luck, I mean it, and I hope you find something wonderful to hold onto! And if it really makes you feel better to cut me down in front of others, by all means keep on keeping on!

No comments: