Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Not a drama free day at all

Drama free day.... Ha! It was anything but. I wake up, and go down stairs to find my house in absolute shambles, because while I was sick, no one could possibly do anything... Then my landlords call and say that they talked to my husband the night before and are coming over. So absolutely horrified that Greg had this information and still didn't do anything around the house when I was sick, I call him to find out why he would do something like that. To which he responded.... well let's just say not in a good way! So as I am trying to scurry along and get the house clean, Mylee wakes up. I run up the stairs and what do I find.? My seven month year old baby covered in poop, head to toe!, I throw her clothes away, yes they were that bad, and throw her in the bath tub; while Noah stands in front of the bathroom reminding me that Mylee is "gross" and "that stinks" I burnt my cookies, got soap all over my shirt, started my period in the grocery line, get a stomach ache, then Greg comes home and acts like a duesche bag. I don't know what his problem was but was being a jerk! I leave because Noah is yelling at him to "stay away from me right now!" and we have no where to go, so we go to the drive inn, but it's freezing outside and I didn't bring any jackets or blankets. Then we are way too early for the movie, we already saw the second movie, a cop followed me the whole way home, then to my surprise the house is exactly as I left it, even though that's what Greg was all puffy about. Apparently it wasn't bad enough for him to do something about it. Now I have nowhere to sleep because retard is all over my bed, and is impossible to wake up, and all I want to do is go to sleep for about thirty seven years.....
Hope tomorrow isn't so horrible!

No comments: