Friday, July 25, 2008

Slim fast update

Not doing so good with my slim fast plan. I will get back on track Monday! I was sick, Mylee's sick, Greg was being a weinie, and I started my period! I am not too worried about losing weight this week. I am only worried about not going insane, which I am afraid might happen if I have to be worried about my fat ass!
Besides I need junk to get through my period! I am an emotional wreck when it comes to this time of the month. Yesterday I yelled at Noah and then spent twenty minutes holding him and crying making sure he knew I loved him... No JOKE! We cried together for a long time, and that was just one of the many times I cried!
But I will get through it, with the help of chocolate and McDonald's and I swear on my girl scout honor (?) that I will continue the weight loss plan next week! So here is to Monday, with our slim fast optima shakes in the air! CHEERS!

No comments: