Thursday, October 30, 2008

Saving

I have recently decided that we need to start saving money. Greg has always been the soul provider for our family and if something were to happen... well we wouldn't have anything.... Not to mention with economy going the way it is, Greg's job may not secure! I mean come on if no one has money. no one is going to be paying anyone to build stuff. So I got a job, it doesn't pay much and I feel like I am barely there, but we'll put most of that money aways to save. But every week I take twenty five dollars out of Greg's check every week. But saving money no matter how little os harder than I thought. First of all, I have a serious shopping problem. If I know that there is money, I spend it. But twenty five dollars isn't really that much. If I save twenty for dollars for a year, that is barely hitting over 1,000 dollars. That's not even a months worth of pay. So hopefully nothing happens to Greg for like five years! Then we might have enough for two months! Anyway I just wanted to express my money frustrations... Well future frustrations. Thanks and I hope everyone else has a better time saving money than I...

No comments: