Monday, November 3, 2008

Transitioning....

I have to say, going from stay at home mom, to working mom is quite a change... And its hard. I still have to do all of the stay at home chores, but in less amount of time. I will say that I lost a lot of weight. I don't seem to get a lot of time to just sit down... And my patience for children is very thin. Part of me just wants to quit, but the extra money is beautiful, and my cousin really needs me... If things don't get easier, for ma and the kids, we are going to quit. The aren't adjusting as well as I had hoped, but we'll give them a little longer.... We'll see

1 comment:

Captured by Kate said...

you're not alone liz! i notice that when i work more, my fuse is really short with nicco. don't let it get to you--just realize where the source is and breathe! :-) you'll get it sooner than ya know it.