Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Two more days!

Two more days until Halloween.... Yet I'm not really that excited. Noah's costumes aren't really that great. I think tonight we are going to go to Kmart and I am going to let him pick a new one... Unless of course he wants to be Shrek! But I can't imagine that he is going to wear that mask the who;e time, and its too hot for his skunk costume. His puppy one still fits, but its lame.... So to Kmart it is where all costumes are 50% off... Yay for sales! I'm going to be a banana, and Mylee will be a bumble bee. It will keep her warm! Good story... Goodbye

1 comment:

erin said...

Where are you guys doing the trick or treating nonsense. We'll be at my mom's house at 5 if you guys want to go with us and Elijah. I know our threesome is not as cool as the six-some but....
My mom's dressing Elijah. I think it's down to a lion, a tiger, a penguin or a ladybug(which will make jeremiah pout, I'm sure). I wonder why i'm leaving this all in a message, I plan on calling you in like five minutes anyways..