Friday, August 15, 2008

So tired

So Tired! I feel like I haven't slept in about a thousand years. Every night I go to bed exhausted, and think that I am going to get a great nights sleep, then my legs start to hurt, my hips feel out of place, then a million thoughts begin to whirl in my head. How are we going to survive, as far as money goes. I mean honestly, I don't know very many people who are living the way they used to, with all of the prices rising. I worry that in a few years we won't be able to eat. I even lay awake thinking about how someday Noah isn't going to want to cuddle me someday, or he's going to be on his own in the world, and will he make the right decisions; will he follow the life God planned out for him, will he try drugs, or worse yet will he be a drug addict. Will he wait a reasonable time before haing sex, will he be a teen parent. Will Mylee have self respect, and love herself enough to be a leader. Will she not care about what the is cool. I wonder if they will stay true to themselves, if they will confide in me. And even worse, what can I do to assure that my children are the best people they can be.
I worry about Austin, and Sebastian. Cage and Serenity. I worry about my mother and her health, about how I am going to survive when someday she is taken away from me in this life. Then I worry about having the health issues she suffers from, and giving it to my children. I worry if I am letting the people in my life know that I love them enough! Am I being a good enough person. Will I get into heaven. Is the end of the world coming, Am I a good enough christian, who should I call tomorrow to touch base with them. Why am I letting some of my friendships fizzle. How am I going to get my house clean so if my grandmother in law stops by I don't have to listen to her ridicule? How do I make Greg feel better about his mother having a baby? Does Greg really know how much I love him. Am I a good wife, friend, mother? I should be a better sister. Should I get a job? How can I work and take care of my kids. Is it fair to them. Should I go back to school. Noah needs jeans and Mylee doesn't have any fall clothes the right size. What am I going to do about Christmas.
And the list goes on.... I have always been a worrier, but lately it seems to be taking over my life. I can't sleep and when I do I have nightmares
. Don't get me wrong I also spend alot of my time giving thanks for the amazing people and things in my life. I pray and try to give my problems to God. I just wanted to complain, and now that I have... I feel a little better. Just a little, but better! Thank you!

No comments: