Monday, August 11, 2008

New Exercise Program

So I haven't been doing so well on my slim fast plan, however I still seem to be losing weight. Not a ton, but still losing none the less. I started a new exercise program called.. Thirty two days of loven'.
I hear that concemating burns 1,000 calories everytime. So if I added that to slim fast plan, wowzer.
Not only am I losing a little weight, but I also feel better about myself. I feel more attractive, I sleep a little better. (not much) I have something beside going to sleep to look forward to, and my husband is happier which in return, makes our lives more enjoyable! And I have to say, I feel closer and more connected to Greg. I don't seem to be as stressed out, and the more that I actually do it, the more I enjoy it. I used to think about it and then think, I am way too tired, but now then I think about it I go for it!
I just thought that I would share, and maybe you guys would like to try it. Who knew a simple act could be the cause of some many wonderful feelings! Hope every husband is feeling as lucky as mine is about to! :)

No comments: