Saturday, August 2, 2008

hmmm...

So, I always said that I would always rather have a messy than give up time with my children. When Noah was born I found it so important that he grew up knowing how much I loved him. I never wanted him to question that fact. I'd spend countless hours playing and cuddling and watching movies, I totally forgot, how important it is to make sure they know that being disgusting isn't right either. I am now very aware of messes. I no longer wish to live that way. Don't get me wrong I still want them to know how much I love them, and I still don't want to have any regrets about spending time with them, but I don't want them to be embarrassed to have friends over or be smelly. Or anything like that, and though I have improved a great bit, as far as keeping things clean, I'm still lazy... So what's the answer. I always think about getting up a couple hours earlier than the kids to get everything caught up, but I don't sleep well at night, so that seem to be out of the question. i would like to be able to stay up a little bit after they go to bed, but because I don't sleep I'm too tired... How do I keep my house clean without compromising my time spent with my kids? It's a question I would love to have some answers on. SO if any of you out there have any suggestions, please do NOT hesitate to let me know! Or at least some advice on ho to sleep better so I can wake up early, or anything! Thanks!!!

4 comments:

Fawn said...

For keeping the house clean...I have one word -- IMPOSSIBLE!

For sleeping better at night...I have two words -- TYLENOL PM!

Anonymous said...

I have this tea that neither Jeremiah or I use that you can have. It supposedly works great.

Anonymous said...

for sleeping.

Lizzie Lou said...

Thanks Erin! That would be great!!! I thought maybe it magically cleaned my house!