Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Thank goodness

Recently a few old friends have rekindled our friendships. It's so nice to have theses people a part of my life at all, let alone a bigger part these days. My best friend, as everyone knows, is my mother, and some day she won't be here.. Regardless... That's just the natural order of things, and though I hope I have the kind of relationship with my kids as my mom has with me, I am still going to need friends, other than them. It's nice to know, that I do!

I know I talk about it all the time, but i have to say it once again, I have been blessed in so many different ways. Don't get me wrong, I have struggled and seen my share of horrible things, but always have been blessed. The only difference is before I didn't see it. My life is not even close to perfect my all means, but somehow, the inperfections don't really seem to matter as much. Don't misunderstand me, I freak out and over react. I act like a complete moron, and vision my whole world coming to an end, but then I regroup and realize that there are so many more important things. It's hard to remember how great your life really is at times.. Just like a great marriage, its something that needs to be really worked at!

I'm lucky to have a great family, great friends, and new friends.... To Melody and Erin, I'm glad you guys decided you wanted to be a part of my life, and me a part of yours! I think you are wonderful and look forward to tons of fun!

No comments: