Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Noah is the coolest

Noah is such a cool little boy. He's got so much personality , and heart. He loves to make people laugh and will do whatever it takes to get a giggle. He's got a smile that could light up the world, and he never seizes to amaze me. We spend most of out days laughing and being silly. He helps me cook and clean, and I love to do little things to make him happy. Like taking the car through the car wash, ever once in awhile. He thinks thats so cool...
Some days we eat popsicles all day, just because we can. Or potato chips for breakfast. I let him wear his snow boots if that's what he wants, because no matter how silly he might look, that's him and that's the way I love him!
Every morning he wakes up and comes in my bed, lifts up the blankets, and snuggles in beside me. We lay in my bed and just hold each other for at least a half of an hour. Then we go into Mylee's room and he says, "Good morning Mylee, my little sweet face!" Sometimes he gets in her crib and they play together, sometimes we go downstairs.
Every moment we spend together I fall more in love with him. I go to bed every night thanking God for giving me such a wonderful little boy. Being a parent truly is amazing, especially when the time is taken to really enjoy children. There's so much to enjoy and learn from them.
Every day I learn something new from Noah. Sometimes its how to be patient, sometimes its how to have fun, or smile on a horrible day. He teaches me how to laugh, and especially he has taught me all I ever needed to know about how to love. He really is th coolest ever!

No comments: