Thursday, August 7, 2008

Mylee is so sweet

So Miss Mylee... What can I say? She was born on Dec. 10, 2007, so she is fairly new, however, the minute she was born I felt connected, which I can't honestly say for Noah. I felt like our souls have been connected for millions of past lives! I recognized her immediately. From day one she was an eater! A half an hour after birth she ate two ounces of formula, and never slowed down! She was always clam and relaxed. At first she didn't really like to be held, and just after three weeks she started sleeping through the night!
Now she crawls and cruises and just yesterday she stood up on her own, twice! She loves to sing and dance, and she always has a smile! I imagine that the more she's able to actually say, she will love to tell stories. She is smart, and silly. I can't imagine a dull moment together!
I love my little sweet face.

No comments: