Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Finally Poopie

Finally we got some poopy from Mylee.... It had been an entire week since Mylee had a bowel movement. Despite the suppository, the miralax, pedia lax and tons of plum juice and baby prunes she couldn't go. I took her to the doctor Monday morning and much to my surprise I walk in to find out Mylee and Noah's insurance has been cancelled. BEAUTIFUL!!! After a few uncontrollable tears the nurse at Dr Selvaraj's office gave me a few pointers. No apples or bananas, and Miralax for three days as well as white group juice and pear juice... Today was day three and it wasn't looking promising.. untill abou tfive o'clock, and Mylee had one of the biggest... you know what.... I have ever seen. It must have been her blockage because I haven't seen anyone poop so much. It's been diahrea city! But she is a great mood now and seems to feel so much better. Poor little girl! But thank GOD that she is feeling better! We love Miralax!! YAY!!

No comments: