Friday, November 21, 2008

Black Friday

This is probably going to sound crazy... Well of course it would, it is coming from me. I often say things that sounds crazy. Black Friday is coming and there are such amazing deals hitting the stores. Just at Walmart alone a bajillion things I need and want are there for amazingly low prices. I would love to get up at three in the morning and go shopping, but.... I am petrified of all the crazy people. I hate when people are mean to me, I will probably cry. That's right... I am crazy, but whatever. So if anyone has any tips, or wants to come with me and protect me, please let me know! Thanks!

4 comments:

Fawn said...

Come on Liz, you can do it!! You know I will be there bright and early. LOVE IT!

erin said...

I would rather pay a million dollars more, or not get anything at all, than be in a crowded shopping area. I mean, ANY crowded shopping area, not just insanely crowded. Just think of all the sweaty, smelly, germy, mean women out there...Now think about being neck and neck with them for hours. My god.

Captured by Kate said...

well...we did this one year. it was when we first bought our house and had no-thing!!! all these great sales were advertised. so we went to wal-mart at 5:00am! we couldn't even get a cart b/c there were SO many people there, you could barley even walk thru!!! it was insane. we ended up leaving b/c it was just too chaotic! make a list of stuff you really need and search other places to get them! like best buy! or big lots! we went there and got great deals--not as much rush!

Jeff, Bev and Brianna said...

FYI Ladies: Alot of stores will offer the same great deals through their online systems. Unless it specifically states in their ad "in store only" most things can be bought at the advertisied sale price throughout that day online. We have done this in the past and it saves from having to head out into the crowds.