Friday, October 10, 2008

Blah

I get so tired of things being hard. So tired of life really. Why does every decision have to have so many options. Why can't things ever be simple. Today, I am tired. Tired of drama, tired of decisions, tired of arguments and difficult relationships, (I'm not talking about me and Greg for the record) Tired of people back stabbing one another, tired of people not caring for their children the way they should, tired of denial, tired of lies, of conflict.
Is there ever a point in life when things just happen? Are some people's lives just meant to be rough? What lesson are we supposed to learn and why doesn't life come with some sort of manual... I guess it does. The bible. Aren't we suppose to turn to prayer? Why doesn't God give neon signs that flash big pink lights? I am always questioning my choices. How do you ever know what is right?
Tired if that thought, tired of no real answers... I am even tired of spongebob. Tired of monotony. Tired of low self esteem, tired of the whole bit. BLAH!

2 comments:

erin said...

Well, I'm with you on most of that...even though I'm supplying you with 1/5 of the drama you're sick of. And for the record I have been sick of SpongeBob for like eight years...

Lizzie Lou said...

You are not supplying drama. I love you and will do whatever you need to help!