Thursday, August 28, 2008

Fawn wanted me to post this

How did you and your number 2 become friends?
We had babies around the same time


How late did you stay up last night and why?
11:00.. I watched a movie and made a baby


What's the connection between you and the last person you texted?
I'm pretty sure it was my sister

Have you ever kissed someone whose name started with a J?
yes


Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Fawn


To send you a myspace message?
Erin


Whose bed did you sleep in last night?
mine


Ever kissed anyone of opposite sex?
yes


What are you doing tomorrow?
No plans


Do you like to cuddle?
yes

What are your plans for this weekend?
playing with Erin's kids.... and hanging out with my man


Whats your hair look like today?
probably the same way it looks everyday


Did you ever lose a friend?
yes



What are you doing right now?
this survey, and eating the turnovers I just made

Ever go camping?
yes... I love it


Are you someone's best friend?
yes

Do you have a dog?
no

Do you like birds?
sort of

Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
Noah following me around making stupid noises


Have you spoken to your mother today?
yes


What color is your hair?
Blonde and brown

When was the last time you talked to one of your siblings?
last night

Have you ever thought you liked someone, and then found out that you really didn't?
oh yes

Where were you an hour ago?
Making the kids breakfast and feeding Mylee hers


Do you have any tattoo/piercings?
yes both


Do you drink water?
yes


Do you fall for people easily?
yes


When is the next time you will see number 1 on your top friends?
In a few hours :)

What are you listening to right now?
SpongeBob Square pants


Is it easy for others to make you feel awkward?
not really


Are you too forgiving?
Definetly

Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
Maybe

Do you care if people hate you for no reason?
I pretend I don't but it really does bother me... A little bit anyway


Did you have any unread text messages this morning when you woke up?
nope


Your ex REALLY needs you at 3am & you have a way to their house would you go?
I guess it depends on what he needed, but probably

When was the last time you wanted to punch someone in their face?
It happens daily


What was the last thing you cried about?
I snuck into each kids bedrooms to hold them while they were sleeping, and I cried because they are so beautiful and amazing. Then I went to bed and watched Greg for a litlle and cried for the same reason.



How do you feel about the last person that posted this survey?
I like her


Last person you blocked on MySpace?
I don't even know how to do that


Do you have a friend you can tell stuff to and your sure they won't tell anyone?
yes, Cassie...


Who did you hangout with last night?
Aubrie, becasue it was her birthday... She's such a big girl...


How many hours did you sleep last night?
about ten


Have you ever cried while in the shower?
yeah... that's my favorite place to cry


Could you go a day without eating?
yes... But who wants too

Do you know anyone that smokes pot?
yeah


Do you smoke weed regularly?
Ahh, I kicked that habit when I decided to have babies


Is there someone you want to fight?
No, I'n not a big fighter

Do you believe in true love?
yes




When was the last time you were disappointed?
I don't know.... I'm sure it wasn't that long ago.
I bounce back pretty easily


Do you miss your past?
sometimes, I miss the freedom, but I wouldn't trade what I have now for anything


What are you doing today?
Going to my mom's, laundry, baking, dishes, cleaning the kids rooms, hopefully the living room, and cooking dinner.
Then I will goof off until bed time



Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
I heard that somewhere




What is the last thing you thought about?
money, Noah's school, Mylee's laugh, Erin and her kids. Paxton.. I think about a lot of things all at once... I'm very complexed


Honestly, has anyone ever seen you in your underwear?
yes



Honestly, if you could go back 5 months and change something would you?
5 months... There really isn't anything to change.... Maybe I would save some money



Do you regret ever letting someone go?
That's tough... i regret the way I handled letting Dan Vavro go. He was awesome and I was sucky... Now he doesn't like me.... I regret that...


Is there anyone who doesn't like you?
Yep... lots


Is there anybody you wish you could be with right now?
no... not really....


Do you know anyone in the military currently?
I do


Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?
oh yeah

What is the last thing you put into your mouth?
cherry turn over

Do you believe ex's can be friends?
yes, sometimes

Do you regret doing anything this past week?
no

No comments: